While buying a product on our website, www.wphourly.com, you deem to have read and accepted the following software license terms and conditions.
In using this website, www.wphourly.com, you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the following Terms and Conditions as well as General and Software specific license agreements. They take effect in the moment you register as a client on our website, request to have a client account created for you, place an order or subscribe to a recurring service, case in which a client account will be created for you and you will be known forth and have the role of “Client”.
Agreement parties & terminology
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements:
- “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person logged on this website, having purchased a product or service on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions.
- “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company, S.C. NEGO SOLUTIONS & MORE S.R.L.
- “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves.
- “Partners” refers to 3rd party website or companies with whom NEGO SOLUTIONS & MORE S.R.L. is affiliated and may display content from or link to.
- “Software” is a product developed, maintained and owned by The Company.
- “License” or “License key” is the permission granted by The Company, for the Clienr, to use the Software. A License comes with a validity of 1 month or 1 year from the date of acquisition, depending on the Software. Validity can be extended by maintaining an active Subscription.
- “Subscription”, “Subscription agreement”, “Payment agreement” is the process of automatically charging you money, with your expressed permission (by making an initial first payment on our website and opting to keep the resulted Subscription active)
- with the purpose of maintaining an active License.
- “Payment” describes a single transaction where You send the Company money in exchange for an active License or the reactivation of a License or the extension of a License validity interval.
- “Refund” describes a single transaction in which The Company sends back the equivalent of one or more Payments.
- “Update” is the process in which The Company provides a better and improved version of a Software available for the Client to download, in consideration to the Client’s license status (active / inactive / expired / pending)
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Romania.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
The scope of this agreement is the provision by The Company, for the Client, the permission (License) to use Software and the Client to make fair use of the Software.
Obtaining a License key for a Software
This website , www.wphourly.com, is provided to you as an online shop where you can buy add-ons for the WP HOURLY plugin, found on wordpress.org or available to download on the website. These add-ons are in a sense, the Software.
Upon buying a License, either by making a Payment and/or activating a Subscription, The Company will provide You with the mentioned License, as well as the Software it self, which will be available for download in the My Account area of our website.
General software license agreement
In purchasing or downloading Software from our website, You deem to agree to the following license agreement:
- You shall not copy or reproduce the source code of our Software, “null” it or modify it in any other way that would prevent the license key verification and functionality without a valid license key
- You shall not redistribute copies of our Software to anybody else
- You shall not reverse engineer our Software
- Upon termination of your recurring payment subscription, you shall delete any copies of our Software for which that subscription applied, as it applies to that specific Software, unless otherwise permitted and stop using the Software immediately
Software License & Updates
- Upon purchasing a Software on our website, www.wphourly.com, you will receive a license key for that specific Software.
- You understand and agree that you will receive Software updates for as long as your license key is valid; your license key is valid for as long as you have an active payment subscription registered with us and we are able to charge you.
License expiry & Subscription termination
- You understand and agree that certain Software may still function with an expired license key while some Software may not function at all with an expired license key.
- You understand and agree that if your Subscription expires due to Payment failure or you choose to deactivate, pause or cancel your Subscription, your License will be marked as inactive, until the Subscription becomes active again
Software specific license agreement
WP HOURLY (Software) license conditions
WP HOURLY is free software, provided as is, under the GPL license. You are permitted to do anything that the GPL license allows you to do. WP HOURLY is freely available to download on www.wordpress.org.
WP HOURLY TRACKER (Software) license agreement
WP HOURLY TRACKER comes with the following license conditions, which complement and/or overwrite the General software license agreement:
License expiry & Subscription termination
- Overwriting point 7.: You understand and agree that the Software may not function at all with an expired license key.
Limitation of liability
The Company does it’s best to provide a top quality Software for it’s Client, however, liability is limited depending on the Software being downloaded or purchased as follows:
WP HOURLY – this Software is provided as-is, available to download on wordpress.org. The Company reserves the right to be exonerated from any liabilities that You may suffer from using this Software
WP HOURLY TRACKER – The Company shall not be help liable by the Client for any damages, corruption or loss of data it may produce by misusage by the Client or anybody using it on behalf of the Client (ex. Client employees, contractors, friends but not limited), possible conflicts with other related or unrelated software that belongs or does not belong to The Company
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
Links to this website
You may create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent.
Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other Party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by Us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that We are not responsible for the Privacy Practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our Clients to be aware when they leave our site and to read the Privacy Statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. You agree to exonerate The Company of any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
Failure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any Agreement or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled hereunder shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this or any Agreement. No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any Agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both Parties.
The laws of Romania govern these terms and conditions. By buying our Software you consent to these Terms and Conditions and General or Software specific License Agreement and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Romanian courts in all disputes arising out of such access. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure of The Company to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorized representatives of The Company.
Notification of Changes
Refunds are issued in one of the following situations:
- during the first 30 calendar days from your purchase date
- extraordinary exceptions, determined at our discretion
- our Software does not work as described or intended, even on a clean environment or on the environments on which The Company says it should work (servers, operating systems)
- refunds are NOT issued in any of the following situations:
- you have used our Software but decided to stop using it and solicit the refund of the Payments made in the past. This applies even during the first month (after the first Payment) for Licenses that are valid for 1 month (monthly Subscription)
- you are using other software that conflicts with Our Software
- your environment (server, operating system) is faulty or corrupted and thus prevents the functioning of our Software
Specific taxes and fees may apply according to what payment processor is used to accomplish the Refund process. Those fees will be hold by The Company to cover the Refunds process costs.
Email List Opt-In
Legal successors, both of the Client and the Developer, will be entitled to rights and obligations coming forth from these Terms and Conditions and general and Software specific License agreement.
Any aspects not covered by this Terms and Conditions and general and Software specific License agreement will be governed by the laws governing this activity in Romania.